By Susan Saldibar
Years ago, I had one of those bosses who was always pushing me to see if we could “try out” an application before we bought it. What a pain in the butt that was, because no company ever was willing to do it. And he knew it.
But he had a point.
Who wants to spend cash upfront to possibly get stuck with something you hate?
Quiltt, for those of you who don’t yet know them, provides a communication and engagement platform that connects everyone to everything going on in your community. It’s a clean, efficient platform that saves staff a ton of time and keeps everyone in the loop, from residents to family members to staff.
Steve Moran recently sat down for a video chat with Freddie. You’ll want to watch it because …
- Freddie clearly believes in what he’s created with Quiltt. His authenticity comes across in the video. It’s refreshing.
- Quiltt is clearly not just a nice-to-have, it’s an essential-to-have.
- Freddie answers Steve’s tough questions.
Here’s one that most people struggle with:
What makes you different from everyone else selling engagement technology?
Freddie had a great answer:
- It has simplicity of design. Quiltt was designed and developed using the latest technologies. Its simplicity makes it fast to set up and easy to run.
- It is intuitive to use. As Freddie points out, your staff doesn’t have to learn it all over again every time they want to use the app. (Think of the time saved for new employees.)
- You don’t have to buy before you try. In fact, you can use the Essentials version of Quiltt FOR FREE.
That last point is a bigger deal than you might think because, unlike cute little iPhone apps you download and fool around with, Quiltt is serious, cutting-edge technology that connects mobile phones, notebooks, computers, and all the TVs in your community to a powerhouse of real-time information.
“Free Forever” — Who Says That?
Quiltt is the kind of engagement application that you probably know you need in today’s environment, where people demand connectivity and access. And maybe you’ve been thinking about installing something like Quiltt but haven’t had the time (or money) to try it out.
Now You Can
I’d start by signing your community up for the basic “Essentials” version of Quiltt here. It’s “free forever,” as they say on their website.
Free forever. Pretty amazing. Who has the confidence to make that offer?
Worth finding out.