By Steve Moran
I believe there is a tremendous opportunity to help team members working in your communities have better conversations with residents, coworkers, and family members. I also believe that while a noble and lofty idea, it is simple to accomplish. It’s so simple that no one even actually thought of it. In fact, I didn’t even think of it.
That credit goes to industry leader Tom Bang.
The Big Idea
A new discussion-starter question each week to you stimulates conversations between:
- Frontline workers and residents
- Leaders and teams
- Staff and families
What We Know
There is a huge body of research that tells us that when people have stronger relationships at work:
- People look forward to coming to work.
- Retention is much higher.
- Employees are more likely to recruit their friends to be coworkers.
- Team members are more efficient.
- Residents and resident family members are happier.
- Occupancy is higher.
What’s the Catch?
None really. You get to try it for six weeks, and then if you like it you can sign up for the whole year. The cost is $24 per YEAR, per person, or you can go the monthly route at $3.00 per month. This is an introductory price, but we hope we can make it stick. The big question we will face is how much customer service is required, but we hope not much.
Try it for FREE here. And we don’t collect payment information until the end of the trial.
Here are the final things to consider:
- We reserve the right to cancel the offer or pause the offer. (I don’t want to overwhelm the Foresight team.)
- We would love to hear from you about how it goes.
- We can put together a package for entire teams if you need that.