By Steve Moran
I sat down this evening and decided to make a list of reasons why you shouldn’t, and I won’t, miss the spring NIC conference that takes place in Dallas in March.
- Any time you can get away from the office and call it work is a good enough reason to get away.
- Everyone else will be there.
- You will get to network with the most successful operators in the industry.
- You will get to network with the best capital providers in the industry.
- You will get to learn from some of the finest experts in the senior living industry.
- They have the best food of any event.
- They have the best drinks of any event.
- You will walk away feeling refreshed and inspired.
- You will make some new friends.
- You will get to hang out with some old friends.
- You will get some new ideas that will help you lead better.
- Changing your environment will give you a fresh perspective.
- It will push you to be more effective as a networker.
- It will challenge you to think about things in new ways.
- You will hear from world-class economic thought leaders.
- If you are looking for a new job, it is a great way to find that perfect new boss.
- If you are looking to hire someone, it is a great place to find that perfect leader you are looking for.
- If you are selling products or services it gives you the opportunity to meet new prospects.
- You will get enough steps to close all your rings or hit your goals for the day.
- It will be better weather in Dallas than where you are right now … probably.
- You will discover new business opportunities.
- You will have a better handle on trends in senior living.
- There will be great after-hour parties and dinners.
- What happens in Dallas shouldn’t stay in Dallas. You will take new ideas and inspiration back to your team.
- You might get a chance to be on video with me.
Register for NIC here.