By Steve Moran
This is just for fun …
- Holding secret meetings to discuss plans for a “bingo takeover” and plotting to make sure only ringers win in order to save money.
- Instituting mandatory “early bird” dinner times at 4 p.m., leaving families scrambling to adjust their schedules and disrupting their dinner routines.
- Incessantly playing Lawrence Welk music throughout the community in order to lull residents into a stupor that makes them less demanding.
- Designating Family Hat Day every month, where families are required to wear eccentric hats during their visits, resulting in embarrassing family photos.
- Launching a senior fashion line featuring exclusively beige clothing options, making it nearly impossible for families to spot their loved ones in a sea of monotonous colors.
- Organizing karaoke nights where senior living leaders insist on performing off-key renditions of popular songs, much to the dismay of families’ eardrums.
- Implementing a Weekly Prune Juice Challenge where families are encouraged to compete in a speed-drinking contest, resulting in unexpected bathroom emergencies.
- Introducing a Grandparent-Grandchild Switch Day where families are assigned a random senior from another family to spend the day with, causing hilarious mix-ups and confusion.
- Replacing all the family photo frames with stock photos of random smiling seniors, causing families to question their own family resemblance and sparking identity crises.
- Requiring families to participate in a mandatory Mall Walking Marathon around the facility every Sunday, complete with tracksuits, fanny packs, and overly enthusiastic power walking instructors.
Credit: Almost all of this was ripped off from others. The concept from some humor site and the 10 items from ChatGPT. But you still smiled right?