Having to sell a cherished home is a common objection to taking up residence in senior living. Jon Schwartz, founder of Partner in Aging, details how Pacific Regent’s condo model eliminates that as a deal-breaker. Listen as Podcast Producer Pam McDonald interviews Jon. Learn more about the community website here and about Partner in Aging here.
July 9, 2019
S2 Episode 2 – Consumers Want Wellness-Based Communities with Care, Not Care-based Communities with Wellness. Are You Making the Shift?
January 29, 2020
April 8, 2020
About The Author
I have been employed as a writer for over 30 years and I love it! For the past 20+ years, I've focused on senior living, so I am extremely pleased to be an editor/writer with Senior Living Foresight. I worked to launch the site's podcast as a companion to the blog. I'm thrilled with all the new learning opportunities I've had. My hope is that the podcast brings added value to our audience, too.
- UP NEXT – Episode 17 – Senior Living In Mexico – The Opportunity
- The Littlest Elephants in the Room
- Why All the Buzz About Bipolar Ionization?
- Episode 16 – Bob Kramer – What’s the Post-Pandemic Value Proposition for Senior Living?
- This Scrappy Start-Up Is Why the Highly Anticipated Age Wave Will Never Materialize