Having to sell a cherished home is a common objection to taking up residence in senior living. Jon Schwartz, founder of Partner in Aging, details how Pacific Regent’s condo model eliminates that as a deal-breaker. Listen as Podcast Producer Pam McDonald interviews Jon. Learn more about the community website here and about Partner in Aging here.
May 1, 2019
March 25, 2020
June 25, 2019
April 3, 2019
About The Author
I have been employed as a writer for over 30 years and I love it! For the past 20+ years, I've focused on senior living, so I am extremely pleased to be an editor/writer with Senior Living Foresight. I worked to launch the site's podcast as a companion to the blog. I'm thrilled with all the new learning opportunities I've had. My hope is that the podcast brings added value to our audience, too.
- These 6 Communities are Rocking Their Technology: Can You Compete?
- Matchwell’s Software Facilitates What Healthcare Workers Want Most — Flexible Scheduling
- The 2 Traits of Effective Leaders: Do You Have Them?
- Life Enrichment is Senior Living Business
- Episode 28 – A New Model for Healthy Senior Living