In just the last few days, I have had several conversations with leaders who are on the fence about attending the NIC fall conference in Chicago. I am hearing things like …
“It’s a lot of money and time.”
“I’ve heard the content before.”
“All I do is hang out with people I already know.”
On one hand, I get it. I probably spend more money attending conferences than any single person I know, with a typical year putting me at 15 to 20 conferences. And even though I get press passes for free, the flights, hotels, Ubers, and miscellaneous stuff add up.
On the other hand, I have gotten so much value from each and every one. And it’s not just me. I have heard stories of people who found their business partner and started a brand new senior living company because they were at NIC, very specifically.
What Not Going Could Cost You
- There are leaders who need to sell properties and have found buyers at NIC.
- There are leaders who are looking to grow their portfolio and have found the properties they were looking for, allowing them to serve more residents and more team members.
- Leaders have found the next great hire for their team at NIC.
- If you are struggling with financing, cash flow, and interest rates, NIC is the single best place to find better solutions.
- I know many leaders are so busy meeting people, doing deals, and catching up with old friends they skip the content altogether. And I get it — at a lot of conferences, particularly the breakout sessions have 101 content that does not service the C-suite well. But the content at NIC will give you solid takeaways that will make your business better, the lives of your team members better — that will improve your bottom line.
And of course…
- You will get to see old friends and make new ones.
- You will have fun.
- You will get to hang out with me … I hope.
NIC takes place October 23-25 in Chicago. HERE is the link to register your spot.
Foresight publicizes this conference as an industry partner to NIC.