A new tool that will help you make sure leads never fall through the cracks.
Last week I published an article titled “Too Many Leads” that had as its genesis a number of conversations with Blair Carey of Retirmenthomes.com. The point of the first article is that every community, over the course of a year has dozens to hundreds of simmering leads that end up falling through the cracks. In response to this problem, Retirementhomes.com has created a new tool dubbed RH Campaign Manager.
Do you need it?
- If you are able to capture all of advertising generated leads, this is probably not for you.
- If you have an effective system for tracking and nurturing long simmering leads and are consistently seeing these simmering leads turn into move-ins, then this system is not for you.
- If you know where every lead comes from, how that person first heard about your community this system is probably not for you.
- .If you can accurately identify what each lead costs and where the lead came from, this system is not for you.
On the other hand
- If you know there are leads that show up in your community and don’t get to the sales team, this might make sense for you.
- If you have old leads that are not quite cold enough to toss and so are just sort of sitting there, not getting any attention this system is for you.
- If you can’t really tell how effective each of your advertising campaigns are at generating actionable leads, then this system will save your advertising budget and might help you fill your community.
RH Campaign Manager is a cloud based tool that allows you to capture, manage and nurture your leads from the moment they first come, call or write in to your community until the lead ceases to be a viable prospect. There are two key elements of this system that go beyond a traditional CRM system. It automatically populates phone leads into the lead database thereby reducing human error in lead capture and continues to automatically nurture ”warm” leads until the prospect’s behavior suggests that they are willing buyers. You’ll also be able to track in detail what each of your marketing campaigns cost and how effective those campaigns are in terms of leads generated and more importantly move-in’s accomplished.
Here is how it works:
- Every time a new lead comes into the senior community, no matter what the source the lead data gets automatically logged into the system (including how the prospect first learned about the community).
- The lead is scored based on a series of criteria established by the senior community (during set-up the RH team will help with this process)
- The high scoring leads are immediately passed on to your sales team, lower scoring leads either go into a nurturing category or they go to the sales team for further investigation/input before being moved back into the nurture category.
- As part of the onboarding process, automated marketing activities are created to ensure proper nurturing takes place. These activities might include, emails, snail mail, invites to special events and periodic phone calls all based on a prospect’s previous behaviors.
- Finally, you have the ability to analyze all your marketing campaigns and figure out which campaigns are generating move-in, which are not cost effective and which campaigns maybe effective in nurturing leads, but not necessarily effective in lead generation.
- This is not a CRM system nor is it designed to be a CRM system, though it does interface with Saleforce, Microsoft Dynamics and a number of senior living CRM systems.
The RetirementHomes.com team believes that over time, a typical senior living community of 70 or more units will average generate one additional move-in per month and will help the communities more accurately spend their marketing dollars. To explore what it does you can check out the RH Campaign Manager Website at www.rhcampaignmanager.com. Steve Moran
If you like this article it would be a great honor to have you subscribe to our mailing list HERE.