No one develops or purchases a senior housing community with failure in mind. In fact, whether it is the purchase of an operating community or the development of a new project, the owners and managers have the very best of intentions to provide great service to their residents and to make a fair profit.
We are delighted to announce that Sage Age Strategies has joined the Senior Housing Forum partner community. Sage Age is a Strategic Branding, Marketing and Census Enhancement firm that specializes in Strategic Business Growth! They highly regarded across the nation with a deep commitment to, and a long history of, helping senior housing communities operate at their full potential.
No One Sets Out to Fail
No one develops or purchases a senior housing community with failure in mind. In fact, whether it is the purchase of an operating community or the development of a new project, the owners and managers have the very best of intentions to provide great service to their residents and to make a fair profit. The problem is that sometimes it doesn’t quite work out as planned:
- The community doesn’t achieve its full occupancy potential
- The community culture is a rough running machine rather than smooth running organism
- The program is not quite living up to its promise and potential.
Sometimes the ownership or management group can figure out what is wrong and make corrections. At other times, the community needs a fresh look from experienced professional problem solvers and that is where Sage Age shines. . . or even better, Sage Age is brought into the project early, giving it the highest level of expertise and highest opportunity for spectacular success.
Why You Should Pay Attention to Sage Age
- If you need help positioning or repositioning your senior community in a local marketplace they can evaluate your market, your building, your staff and your program, then develop a plan that will get you where you want to be, (or at least provide a realistic picture of what you can achieve)
- If you have an idea for a new program they can help you bring it to life.
- If you are developing a new community, they can help you develop a market specific strategy that meshes your company culture, your operational goals and the local marketplace.
- If things are going pretty good but you want to take your team from good to great, Sage Age can help you get there.
Over the coming months Senior Housing Forum will be telling real life stories about how Sage Age has worked with senior communities and companies to be a more powerful force in their marketplaces and even more importantly improved the lives of the seniors those communities serve. These will be idea stories that will spur your imagination and creativity to make your senior community an even better place for your residents and your team even if you never engage with Sage Age. These are just a few of the organizations Sage Age has helped: Luthercare – Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Short-Term Rehabilitation, Home Care, Child Care Epoch Senior Living – Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Home Care Services Abes Garden – Alzheimer’s and Memory Care Center of Excellence. There are dozens more. Steve Moran