Teddy Helfrich, Sales VP for Welcome Home, introduces their purpose-build for senior living CRM to Pam McDonald, Foresight Radio’s Producer. Teddy says, “First and foremost, we wanted Welcome Home to be super easy to use and be happy with; even dare I say, love it. Executives get all this great reporting, great insight for business decisions. That’s kind of the secret sauce.” Listen to the episode where Teddy details the numerous benefits to be gained from a CRM your staff loves; and visit their website.
August 26, 2020
November 18, 2020
About The Author
I have been employed as a writer for over 30 years and I love it! For the past 20+ years, I've focused on senior living, so I am extremely pleased to be an editor/writer with Senior Living Foresight. I worked to launch the site's podcast as a companion to the blog. I'm thrilled with all the new learning opportunities I've had. My hope is that the podcast brings added value to our audience, too.
- John Oliver Takes on Senior Living – 5 Right Things and 5 Totally Wrong
- These 6 Communities are Rocking Their Technology: Can You Compete?
- Matchwell’s Software Facilitates What Healthcare Workers Want Most — Flexible Scheduling
- The 2 Traits of Effective Leaders: Do You Have Them?
- Life Enrichment is Senior Living Business