What if today’s workforce demands likeable bosses? Do you know your likeability score? Those are questions Steve Moran explores in his interview with Charn McAllister, Assistant Professor of Management and Organizational Development for Northeastern University’s School of Business. The research indicates that leader likability matters a lot – and can affect staffs’ job performance, turnover rates, and the company’s success.
September 23, 2020
July 15, 2020
April 17, 2019
August 20, 2019
About The Author
I have been employed as a writer for over 30 years and I love it! For the past 20+ years, I've focused on senior living, so I am extremely pleased to be an editor/writer with Senior Living Foresight. I worked to launch the site's podcast as a companion to the blog. I'm thrilled with all the new learning opportunities I've had. My hope is that the podcast brings added value to our audience, too.
- These 6 Communities are Rocking Their Technology: Can You Compete?
- Matchwell’s Software Facilitates What Healthcare Workers Want Most — Flexible Scheduling
- The 2 Traits of Effective Leaders: Do You Have Them?
- Life Enrichment is Senior Living Business
- Episode 28 – A New Model for Healthy Senior Living