What if today’s workforce demands likeable bosses? Do you know your likeability score? Those are questions Steve Moran explores in his interview with Charn McAllister, Assistant Professor of Management and Organizational Development for Northeastern University’s School of Business. The research indicates that leader likability matters a lot – and can affect staffs’ job performance, turnover rates, and the company’s success.
S1 Episode 20 – Want Your Community’s Residents to Love Every Meal Every Day? Have Your Dining Staff Enhance Their Skills through the Senior Dining Association
December 11, 2019
January 16, 2019
About The Author
I have been employed as a writer for over 30 years and I love it! For the past 20+ years, I've focused on senior living, so I am extremely pleased to be an editor/writer with Senior Living Foresight. I worked to launch the site's podcast as a companion to the blog. I'm thrilled with all the new learning opportunities I've had. My hope is that the podcast brings added value to our audience, too.
- Three Senior Living Truths That Are False
- 5 Questions for Senior Living Revolutionary David Slomovic
- Latest Caring Acquisition Expands Digital Marketing Opportunities for Communities
- What Does the C in C-Suite Really Stand For?
- Could This Be the Fountian of Youth for Senior Living Residents . . . and Team Members Too?
Listen to Our Podcast
- All Categories
- Employee Engagement
- Empower Initiative
- Life Enrichment
- Residential Assisted Living
- Sales & Marketing