This is a great opportunity to dive deep on the readmission problem.
Registration is now open for the National Readmission Prevention Collaborative Summit, May 7, 2014 in Anaheim, California at the Anaheim Expo Center. Our last event sold out, so take advantage today of of our Early Bird registration rate of $59 at National Readmission Prevention website
The event will feature an Exclusive Assisted Living and Board and Care Break-out track hosted by Steve Moran!
Special thanks to Belmont Village and Silverado for stepping up to sponsor the event!
There are some great sponsor/vendor opportunities if you have tools or services that can help solve the hospital readmission problem. If you are an assisted living, memory care or skilled nursing provider you might want to consider becoming a sponsor as a way to tell your story to a bunch of acute hospitals.
Special thanks to our sponsors for helping us keep the admission price down!
Lunch is included with your registration. Upgrade to premium seating (first 3 rows) for $89 total.
Break-out Sessions include Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Acute Hospital, Home Care, software solutions, remote monitoring, technology solutions, physician track, Hospice and Palliative Care, Behavioral Health and Becoming a Fellow in Readmission Prevention, and more.
Featured speakers include
- Dr. Nasim Afsar-manesh, UCLA Health System
- Julia Slininger, Hospital Association of Southern California
- Steve Moran, Senior Housing Forum
- Dr. Kathryn Bowles, University of Pennsylvania
- Loren Shook, Silverado
- Beverly Sanborn, Belmont Village
- Jennifer Wieckowski, Health Services Advisory Group
- Lindsay Holland, Health Services Advisory Group
- Dr. Josh Luke, Torrance Memorial Health System
- Dr. Alpesh Amin, UCI Health System
- June Simmons, Partners in Care Foundation
- Wayne Sensor, CEO, Ensocare
- Dr. Karl Steinberg, Shea Family Health
- Glenna Yaroch, Home Instead Senior Care
- Ebinehita Omofoma, VA Long Beach Healthcare System
- Mary Gessay, CALTCM
- Brad Tritle VitaPhone Health Solutions; Co-author, HIMSS Book of the Year, Engage! Transforming Healthcare through Digital Patient Engagement
Reserve your spot now. More speakers and break-out sessions to come! Register at NationalReadmissionPrevention.com.
If you like this article (or even if you don’t) it would be a great honor to have you subscribe to our mailing list HERE.