At the end of February, Seniors Housing Business magazine and France Media’s InterFace Conference Group, A Senior Housing Forum Partner are hosting the InterFace Seniors Housing West Conference at the Omni Los Angeles.
At the end of February, Seniors Housing Business magazine and France Media’s InterFace Conference Group, (a Senior Housing Forum Partner) are hosting the InterFace Seniors Housing West Conference at the Omni Los Angeles.
I recently chatted with Richard Kelley, publisher of Seniors Housing Business and the Senior Vice President for the InterFace Conference Group, about what makes this conference a “must attend” and here is what he had to say:
- This conference is very specifically focused on bringing together senior living pros in investment, development, finance, operations and marketing, recognizing that ultimately these areas must all blend together for a property or portfolio to achieve maximum success.
- There will be a strong west coast focus. While there are lots of similarities in both operations and development across the country, there are also significant regional differences. This conference will bring together a more regionally focused group of experts.
- The conference will be small enough (250 attendees) to provide excellent networking opportunities. Too often at the large conferences the people you most want to interact with are already so busy that it is really difficult to actually have the conversations you want to have. A smaller regional conference makes those conversations possible.
According to Richard the presentation topics will include the following:
- Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities
- The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects
- What prospects are looking for; What they are willing to pay for
- Investing in Technology That Drives Revenue and Improves Resident Care
- Product acceptance and what the industry’s potential customer base really cares about
- Operations trends and issues impacting the bottom line
- Demographic trends and supply/occupancy numbers on the West Coast
Presenters – Partial List
John Cochrane III.- President & CEO of The be.group
Maria Dwight – CEO and President Gerontological Services, Inc.
Joel Goldman – Partner, Hanson Bridgett
Torsten Hirche – President and CEO, Presbyterian Retirement Communities Northwest
Chris Kasulka – CEO & President, Oakmont Senior Living
Andrew S. Kohlberg – President & CEO, Kisco Senior Living
Margaret Scott – EVP & CIO, Belmont Village
Jeff Slichta – Senior Vice President of Operations, West Divisio, Sunrise Senior Living
Margaret Wylde – President/CEO, ProMatura Group, LLC
Location: The Omni, Los Angeles, CA
Date: February 26, 2015. Cocktail reception Wednesday night, Feb. 25th
Cost $395 (discounts for multiple people from the same company)