We are excited to announce Evolve 2021
Starting April 6, 2021
11 am – 2 pm Pacific / 12 pm – 3 pm Mountain / 1 pm – 4 pm Central / 2 pm-5 pm Eastern
Speakers will be unveiled January 15 when tickets officially go on sale. Now accepting pre-sales by invitation only. Request your exclusive code below for the early bird registration (providers only please). Don’t miss this industry-changing event that will uplift and invigorate you, your team, and your residents
20 Short Sessions Designed to Motivate, Encourage, and Educate
Participate live April 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15.
10 am – 1 pm Pacific / 11 am – 2 pm Mountain / 12 pm – 3 pm Central / 1 pm-4 pm Eastern
We will kick off each day with a round-table discussion to learn from each other.
All sessions are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Topics For Life Enrichment Directors, Staff, and EDs
- Maximizing Your Budget – Tips and Tricks
- Panel: Strategies for when Residents won’t participate
- Life Enrichment’s Role in Sales and Marketing
- Exploring Creativity
- Panel: Choosing Life Enrichment as a Career
- Continuing Education: Partnering with Local Colleges
- Virtual Experience: A Pandemic’s Answer to Canceling Outings
- Evolution of Wellness: How Many Dimensions are There?
- Pets: Bringing Your Pets to Work
- Best Therapeutic Music Programs
- Where do dining staff and life enrichment intersect?
Topics for Managers, Directors and Leaders
- How Do We Define and Measure Purpose?
- C-Suite Panel: Prioritizing Life Enrichment
- Strategies for Resident-Driven Life Enrichment
- Resident Panel: What Works, What Doesn’t, What They Really Want
- Design Thinking and Resident Engagement: A Working Example
- Technology’s Ability to Catapult Life enrichment
- Is Virtual Reality a Good Investment?
- How to Tell the Story of Your Enrichment Programs
- Online Reviews – Why and How to Encourage Residents to Post Reviews
- How are Employee and Resident Satisfaction Related?
- New Resident Transition: Reduce Turnover in the First 90-Days