Tom Sanders is a professional photographer and filmmaker with over 15 years’ experience who focuses on capturing portraits of elder — grabbing our attention and suggesting a wealth of experience in their eyes. Tom has two coffee table, photo-essay books published, one spotlighting World War II veterans, the other, Vietnam Veterans. Here he shares some tips for getting the best photos of your residents. You can see his work at www.tomsandersphotos.com.
About The Author
- Worst Ever Senior Living — There Must Be an Upside
- Empower Lays Groundwork for Initiative to Enrich the Professional Lives of Women in Senior Living
- Want More Residents? — Check This Out!
- How Critical Is COVID-19 Testing to Your Organization?
- Words from the Heart to Senior Living Sales Professionals
Listen to Our Podcast
- All Categories
- Employee Engagement
- Empower Initiative
- Life Enrichment
- Residential Assisted Living
- Sales & Marketing