The newest technology for seniors and senior living.
AgeTech West is in its’ 4th year and is quickly becoming the premiere event for technology vendors, entrepreneurs and senior living providers to gather to explore how to create and implement technology that serves our elders. AgeTech West happen November 14, 15 at the Santa Clara, California Marriott. You should attend this conference if . . . .
- You are a senior living provider who is convinced there should be better technology for your residents, their families and your staff.
- You are a senior service provider, who is frustrated with doing things the same old way.
- You are a health profession who serves seniors and is tired of using paper, pen and faxes.
- You are an established vendor who is selling technology that serves seniors or providers of senior services and you want to meet senior service providers who have a deep passion for implementing the very best and newest technology to benefit seniors.
- You are an investor who is interested in funding new technologies targeted at the aging marketplace.
- You have an idea for the next great technology invention that will improve the lives of elders and those who care for them.
The Coolest Thing
There will be 10 early stage start-up companies that will pitch their idea to the audience with the goal of attracting a senior living/service provider that would be willing to work with them as a pilot partner to test their ideas. After the presentation, attendees will have the chance to visit with the start-up companies at their exhibit tables to see if there is a match. Topping it off will be a series of awards including “The crowd favorite” and “the start-up with the most interest”. You can download the brochure and registration information HERE. Steve Moran
If you like this article it would be a great honor to have you subscribe to our mailing list HERE.