Kathy Parry, a productivity expert, gives Podcast Producer Pam McDonald tips that senior living leaders can use to improve their own and their team’s resilience. Her framework for reducing stress helps lift the fog of “pandemic brain”. Download Kathy’s Resilience Tool Kit here, learn more about Kathy at her website.
November 27, 2019
August 26, 2020
September 9, 2020
About The Author
I have been employed as a writer for over 30 years and I love it! For the past 20+ years, I've focused on senior living, so I am extremely pleased to be an editor/writer with Senior Living Foresight. I worked to launch the site's podcast as a companion to the blog. I'm thrilled with all the new learning opportunities I've had. My hope is that the podcast brings added value to our audience, too.
- John Oliver Takes on Senior Living – 5 Right Things and 5 Totally Wrong
- These 6 Communities are Rocking Their Technology: Can You Compete?
- Matchwell’s Software Facilitates What Healthcare Workers Want Most — Flexible Scheduling
- The 2 Traits of Effective Leaders: Do You Have Them?
- Life Enrichment is Senior Living Business