We are pleased to welcome Unidine as the newest Senior Housing Forum partner.
Most senior housing communities operate their food service program as a “do it yourself” affair, under the belief that it will give them more control over people, costs and quality.
We are pleased to welcome Unidine as the newest Senior Housing Forum partner. Most senior housing communities operate their food service program as a “do it yourself” affair, under the belief that it will give them more control over people, costs and quality.
Over the past several weeks, as I have gotten to know the Unidine team,it has become clear that a company like Unidine can take the Senior Housing dining experience to a new level. Unidine’s dining programs are customized to reflect the brand and unique culture of each community, resulting in a dining program that resonates with residents, staff and management at a cost point that is often neutral or in some cases even reduces costs.
They currently provide dining services in more than 140 senior communities. Here is why you should get to know the Unidine folks:
- They use fresh, local and regional products and ingredients.
- Entrees and side dishes are made fresh daily.
- Their programs are NOT cookie-cutter affairs. The goal is to create a custom dining experience that takes into consideration the availability of local products, local and regional tastes and the specific needs and wants of the resident community.
- Their dining programs feature:
- Flexible programs that allow residents to dine on their own schedules.
- In Room Dining when needed and when requested.
- Industry leading puree, memory care and hydration programs.
- A “Food First” approach to nutrition that improves clinical outcomes and reduces the need for commercial supplements.
- Cooking demonstrations, actions stations, farmers markets, herb and vegetable gardens and other activities that enhance the lives of residents.
If you or your residents are frustrated with your current dining program Unidine could be a great fit for you.
They can be contacted at: 877-UNIDINE (864-3463) ext 4288.