Foresight Radio’s Host Pam McDonald interviews Judy Cockerton, a prime mover behind the Treehouse Foundation. She describes this housing community that serves former foster children, their adoptive families, and honorary grandparents. Judy wants to “bring this model to the entire country,” to push innovation in foster care, intergenerational housing, and vital aging. Learn more about the Treehouse Foundation at its website.
February 13, 2019
S2 Episode 16 – Expressive Writing Course Helps Senior Living Residents Connect and Find Their Own Voice
August 12, 2020
About The Author
I have been employed as a writer for over 30 years and I love it! For the past 20+ years, I've focused on senior living, so I am extremely pleased to be an editor/writer with Senior Living Foresight. I worked to launch the site's podcast as a companion to the blog. I'm thrilled with all the new learning opportunities I've had. My hope is that the podcast brings added value to our audience, too.
- John Oliver Takes on Senior Living – 5 Right Things and 5 Totally Wrong
- These 6 Communities are Rocking Their Technology: Can You Compete?
- Matchwell’s Software Facilitates What Healthcare Workers Want Most — Flexible Scheduling
- The 2 Traits of Effective Leaders: Do You Have Them?
- Life Enrichment is Senior Living Business