“When you’re faced with a crisis or a major challenge, you have a team and everyone on that team can contribute. The leader does not have to do it all themselves,” says Bill Pickhardt, COO of John Knox Village in Pompano, Florida. He shares this and other “learning nuggets” in an interview with Foresight Radio Producer Pam McDonald. Listen as they talk about the community’s experience with the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about John Knox Village here.
August 20, 2019
February 13, 2019
March 20, 2019
About The Author
I have been employed as a writer for over 30 years and I love it! For the past 20+ years, I've focused on senior living, so I am extremely pleased to be an editor/writer with Senior Living Foresight. I worked to launch the site's podcast as a companion to the blog. I'm thrilled with all the new learning opportunities I've had. My hope is that the podcast brings added value to our audience, too.
- John Oliver Takes on Senior Living – 5 Right Things and 5 Totally Wrong
- These 6 Communities are Rocking Their Technology: Can You Compete?
- Matchwell’s Software Facilitates What Healthcare Workers Want Most — Flexible Scheduling
- The 2 Traits of Effective Leaders: Do You Have Them?
- Life Enrichment is Senior Living Business