Believing the pandemic gives senior living a do-over, thought leaders offer guidance for version2.0 in a White Paper titled Creating A Path Towards the ‘Next Normal’ in Senior Living. Senior Living FORESIGHT’s podcast producer Pam McDonald interviews Colin Milner, the founder and CEO of the International Council on Active Aging (ICAA), who organized the collaborative effort. You can download the white paper HERE.
February 13, 2019
S2 Episode 2 – Consumers Want Wellness-Based Communities with Care, Not Care-based Communities with Wellness. Are You Making the Shift?
January 29, 2020
May 15, 2019
About The Author
I have been employed as a writer for over 30 years and I love it! For the past 20+ years, I've focused on senior living, so I am extremely pleased to be an editor/writer with Senior Living Foresight. I worked to launch the site's podcast as a companion to the blog. I'm thrilled with all the new learning opportunities I've had. My hope is that the podcast brings added value to our audience, too.
- John Oliver Takes on Senior Living – 5 Right Things and 5 Totally Wrong
- These 6 Communities are Rocking Their Technology: Can You Compete?
- Matchwell’s Software Facilitates What Healthcare Workers Want Most — Flexible Scheduling
- The 2 Traits of Effective Leaders: Do You Have Them?
- Life Enrichment is Senior Living Business