Senior Living FORESIGHT team member, Fara Gold McLaughlin, interviews Angela Burton about the Feet to the Fire Writers Workshop Angela created for residents of senior living communities. “You don’t have to be a writer to participate,” she explains. “This is not a judged program. It’s not a critique program. We’re going to give you lots of permission and encouragement to write.” Learn more about the program at FeettotheFireWriters.com.
July 15, 2020
April 8, 2020
About The Author
I have been employed as a writer for over 30 years and I love it! For the past 20+ years, I've focused on senior living, so I am extremely pleased to be an editor/writer with Senior Living Foresight. I worked to launch the site's podcast as a companion to the blog. I'm thrilled with all the new learning opportunities I've had. My hope is that the podcast brings added value to our audience, too.
- John Oliver Takes on Senior Living – 5 Right Things and 5 Totally Wrong
- These 6 Communities are Rocking Their Technology: Can You Compete?
- Matchwell’s Software Facilitates What Healthcare Workers Want Most — Flexible Scheduling
- The 2 Traits of Effective Leaders: Do You Have Them?
- Life Enrichment is Senior Living Business