Last year Senior Living Foresight (SLF) launched its Empower initiative to enrich the professional lives of women in our industry. Publisher Steve Moran describes how listeners and readers can participate, while Advisory Board Member Mary Ann Donaghy details the ambitious action plan for 2020 and beyond.
S1 Episode 20 – Want Your Community’s Residents to Love Every Meal Every Day? Have Your Dining Staff Enhance Their Skills through the Senior Dining Association
December 11, 2019
S2 Episode 22 – The Treehouse Community Drives Innovation in Foster Care, Intergenerational Housing, and Vital Aging
November 4, 2020
September 9, 2020
About The Author
I have been employed as a writer for over 30 years and I love it! For the past 20+ years, I've focused on senior living, so I am extremely pleased to be an editor/writer with Senior Living Foresight. I worked to launch the site's podcast as a companion to the blog. I'm thrilled with all the new learning opportunities I've had. My hope is that the podcast brings added value to our audience, too.
- These 6 Communities are Rocking Their Technology: Can You Compete?
- Matchwell’s Software Facilitates What Healthcare Workers Want Most — Flexible Scheduling
- The 2 Traits of Effective Leaders: Do You Have Them?
- Life Enrichment is Senior Living Business
- Episode 28 – A New Model for Healthy Senior Living