This free educational session for sales and marketing staff will provide the inside scoop on what works best in capturing and working internet referrals.
Earlier this month, Senior Housing Forum sat down with Jay Goldstein, founder of SeniorHomes.com and now a Caring.com vice president, to chat about the differences between subscription, pay-per-lead, and pay-per-move-in models for senior living communities in working with online referral partners.
This week, Caring.com (a Senior Housing Forum partner) takes the conversation a step further through a Digital Marketing Academy webcast, “Getting the Most Out of Your Internet Referral Partners.”
At this free educational session for your sales and marketing staff, you’ll get the inside scoop on what works best from current and former employees of three of the biggest sites sending Internet referrals:
- Anne Kempsell, VP of Sales & Marketing, at Bright Oaks Group, formerly of SeniorLiving.net
- Lisa Detweiler, VP of Sales & Marketing, at Concepts in Community Living, formerly of A Place for Mom
- Megan Fletcher, Director of Client Services at Caring.com, formerly in regional sales at Merrill Gardens Retirement Communities and Atria Senior Living
This 360-degree discussion with these senior housing industry experts will include:
- How Caring.com, SeniorLiving.net, and APFM qualify families on your behalf
- What works best for getting more and better referrals from each of these websites
- Whether and how former employees of these companies engage with the online referral partners when they go back into communities
Ask questions, get actionable insights, and advance your community’s sales results from Internet referral agencies. Space is limited — register today and please mention that Senior Housing Forum sent you.